Chef Tad and his team went crazy making our first Sunday “Funday” Sunday, June 8th!! It was a very special day with a new Summer menu and the opening of our Patio. Oh yes, we launched our new BBQ style of cooking for you. Our chef will be cooking outside on the patio with our new shiny grill and we went crazy on new menu items with more to come soon!
We will start with our SUMMER DRINKS :
- Chef Tad’s Homemade Cucumber/Jalapenos Vodka Bloody Mary.
- Fresh Strawberry & Organic Lemonade Cocktail with Citron Vodka.
- Stephanie’s Mojito with our homegrown Chocolate Mint.
ON THE GRILL :
We have created a few burger selections :
- All American Burger : Handmade ground burger topped with smoked apple bacon and Sharp American cheese
- Bleu Cheese and Bacon Bits Burger : We mix bleu cheese crumbles and maple bacon bits together to create the perfect bite every time.
- Jalapeno and Gouda Burger : Something spicy, something sweet that creates an amazing flavor.
- Vidalia Onion and Goat Cheese Burger : Our classic hamburger topped with a Marmalade of sweet onion and goat cheese.
- Classic Grilled Chicken Breast: Made with our homemade honey chipotle sauce.
***All sandwiches are served with tomato, onion, lettuce, pickle and our homemade chips for $8.99
- Chicken Kebob made with marinated chicken thigh and a variety of fresh vegetables
- Grilled White Fish Kebob with rosemary and garlic and fresh veggies. Healthy and tasty..
***All entrées are served with a side of orzo for $13.99
And it would not be a BBQ without…..THE RIBS.
- Rubbed with our homemade secret rub and slow cooked for hours, Finished on the grill with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce…
Ribs are served 1/2 rack or a full rack with homemade cole slaw and chips.
1/2 rack $13.99 or full rack $18.99.
OMG!! We almost forget about our NEW SALAD BAR!!! (On Sundays ONLY!!) A full salad bar is available as a side dish ($3.99) or a main course ($8.99)
That is what we call : OUR NEW SUMMER MENU!! COME ON DOWN AND SEE OUR CHEFS COOKING OUTSIDE JUST FOR YOU …. And inside too.. Our regular menu is still available all day from 12:30 to 7:30 p.m.